Nationally Accredited High School Curriculum & Preparation for College
- Academic coursework developed in collaboration with Oak Meadow and Blueprint Education.
- Oak Meadow is utilized for more significant credit recovery issues of three or more credits needed for graduation.
- For over 40 years Oak Meadow has been a pioneer and leader in the distance learning field and now a strategic partner to our Academic repertoire.
- Blueprint Education is an accredited, standards-based curriculum, whom we’ve partnered with since our founding. Multiple high school diplomas have been awarded to our alumni to date.
- Academic Coaches supervise students while they work on their independent coursework and are available to answer questions, help with difficult material, and guide them to stay on track.
- Coursework is a blend of computer-mediated curriculum, teacher-taught lessons, and independent study.
- In addition to the computer-based classes, students participate in teacher-taught experiential courses such as oceanography and Spanish language and culture.
- Students receive a diploma from Blueprint Education, Oak Meadow or, by prior arrangement, from their home school district–with the option to work toward either a standard or a college prep diploma, depending on prior credits and post-secondary goals.
- Regardless of prior academic credits, students must complete a minimum of 3 credits in order to achieve a diploma from Blueprint Education.
- The academic program consists of terms that are approximately four months long.
|Area of Study||Standard Diploma||College Prep Diploma|